Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday!

This post is ALMOST wordless, because I have to announce a winner to my little craft show comment contest. (See previous post.) All the comments were helpful to me and I am looking forward to using them in my show season. By a random drawing, the first post has become the winner! That's Margaret of SplendidLittleStars! Yay! Margaret! Expect a package in the mail!


Now for the wordless Wednesday post--Little Ada Margaret (is that something of a coincidence?) my 24th grandchild!

7 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh, thank you, Linda!! I hope your shows are a success! Ada is precious!!

tamdoll said...

Adorable!

Erika said...

She is so adorable! I just love baby cheeks!

Kathleen said...

What a cutie! Love the posie behind her ear =)

Very Verdant said...

Oh, my, what a beauty! Congratulations to you all.

storybeader said...

so cute! Hope mom is doing well! {:-D

Ani said...

She's such a darling! And such joy, to have a new little one in your lives!