I made a quilted Easter table runner.
And there were stitching curves that had corners in them, which is not what I was going for. All stitch lines should have had flowing curves. But worst of all is that I didn't think ahead to the quilting process before I did it. I should have used a basting spray between the layers, so while quilting there would not be any layer slippage. When one quilts on a frame, which I don't have, the three layers of fabric are held taunt. This prevents any excessive pleats or puckers in the fabric. Mine has plenty of puckers, which I am not happy about!
I was able to fix this somewhat, but it still makes me unhappy with the finished product. Oh well, practice makes perfect, they say! Oh boy, could I use that new machine I have been wanting that has the proper hopping foot/walking foot, that would have helped too! But that is another story.
As to my initially not liking red and turquoise together, maybe I could have learned something from my little 5 year old grand daughter, LaRaya, seen here with her sister, Vivienne.
Live and Learn!
P.S. This is for the Blogging Business Artisans March Challenge. Hop on over to our team blog to see the other participants came up with in Red and Turquoise!