Monday, October 28, 2013

Cute Christmas Fabric

 I found this great fabric with square vignettes of Christmas symbols.  This is a 2010 fabric from Blank Quilting.  I loved it because it is not the traditional colors.  It has some pinks, cinnamon, and green on a cream background. 




It is easy to cut away individual squares to make little pillow tasseled ornaments. 





 I also have used them as a focus point on some of my Christmas stockings for this year's craft show inventory. This one features great gold and cinnamon tassels with a snowman vignette on a light green snowman fabric.  






This new style was fashioned for the October monthly challenge by my favorite Etsy team, Blogging Business Artisans.  Visit our blog and have a look at what my teamees are up to. Thanks!



3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

The little squares are perfect for the pillow ornaments and as decoration for your stockings!

Sarah~Magnolia Surprise said...

Love those little ornaments! You could even add some embroidery or beads to the design!

Splendid Little Stars said...

What cute images! Your stockings are wonderful!