Monday, October 28, 2013

Cute Christmas Fabric

 I found this great fabric with square vignettes of Christmas symbols.  This is a 2010 fabric from Blank Quilting.  I loved it because it is not the traditional colors.  It has some pinks, cinnamon, and green on a cream background. 




It is easy to cut away individual squares to make little pillow tasseled ornaments. 





 I also have used them as a focus point on some of my Christmas stockings for this year's craft show inventory. This one features great gold and cinnamon tassels with a snowman vignette on a light green snowman fabric.  






This new style was fashioned for the October monthly challenge by my favorite Etsy team, Blogging Business Artisans.  Visit our blog and have a look at what my teamees are up to. Thanks!



3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

The little squares are perfect for the pillow ornaments and as decoration for your stockings!

SarahBeth said...

Love those little ornaments! You could even add some embroidery or beads to the design!

Splendid Little Stars said...

What cute images! Your stockings are wonderful!