Later this afternoon, my "birthday-boy" grandson, Padraic age 7, will come over to pick a winner to my contest. He will draw a name from the "hat." I will post his picture and announce the winners tomorrow, Tuesday.
. . . . in the meantime, I have won an award!!!
MysticWind and Liz's Wares have given me an award! Wow! What an honor! The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world. The rules for accepting these award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2) Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
3) Link the nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I agree with Karen of MysticWind, that this award should not be a chore, but an honor; so I too would like this to be optional for the acceptance part. I have chosen 12 blogs that I really enjoy. Hope you do too! Here are my picks:
There are so many really good blogs out there, visit these and in the process, you might find a few that you like too!