Monday, February 25, 2013

Red Challenge

The Blogging Business Artisans Etsy team challenge for "February is about hearts, love, roses...the color red. Create any project you like using the color red!"  So . . . . I thought about it.  I have 
never made any cup cozies in the color red!  I really don't know why, it's just about my favorite color. Also, I had never put any trim on my cozies.  For this challenge, I decided to do an all red cup cozy, non-reversible, as I usually do.  


What do you think?  I like it!

I will be linking with others on our team blog after the 25th of the month.  Please visit and see all the other projects in red! Blog.

9 comments:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I really like it! For some reason I don't work with much red either, so this challenge was a nice push to try something new.

Memories for Life said...

I love the fabric and the trim is so cute!

Natashalh said...

I've also never put trim on a cup holder coozie dealer...Hmmmm...

I can't forget to link up! I am really nervous since this month is short and I'm so busy. I need to put a stickie note on my computer or something so I don't forget.

Rose Clearfield said...

I love polka dots! What a cheery piece.

Trina Prenzi said...

Love the polka dots, great cup cozy! Good job on the challenge!

Linda B said...

The trim is a nice touch.

SarahBeth said...

I like it too! There's nothing cheerier than polka dots!

Anonymous said...

So neat! You know, I'm noticing that in a lot of these posts people say the same thing (myself included): that they don't usually work in red! Isn't that weird? You'd think more people would!

Splendid Little Stars said...

What wonderful red and white polka dotted fabric!