Friday, August 30, 2013

Bring it On!

Well, we are down to the last two days in August!  Labor Day weekend:  Where did the summer go?  I drove down a local street earlier this week and for the first time I noticed the tops of the trees are already turning color.  They were slightly tinged purple.  Autumn is sneaking up on us, since at the street level,  all the leaves were still green.

I really love the autumn season; I  am DONE with the heat, and welcome some cooler weather, and some occasional days of rain and I'm ready for the harvest! But the thing that I think I like the most about  autumn is the colors.  I thought I would show you, rather than talking about it.  Enjoy!








(And Autumn color in my handiwork)








Bring on Autumn! 

This post is for the Blogging Business Artisans monthly challenge.  See what the other members are submitting for the challenge Link Party on our blog

5 comments:

Duni said...

I'm a summer person, but I do appreciate the pretty colours of the leaves! Sweet earrings too!

Eyelah said...

Love the Fall pictures!! I'm actually anxious for the Fall. When I was in Europe it was pretty hot the entire time we were there and with the combination of walking and drinking it really wore me out. Looking forward to cooler days.

Memories for Life said...

The changing leaves are definitely my favorite part of fall! Great photos :)

betty-NZ said...

I miss the colors of autumn because there are mostly pine trees here in New Zealand. Thanks for sharing yours!

Splendid Little Stars said...

so pretty--nature and your art work!