Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Autumn Decorations and Halloween Clearance!





Halloween is over but Autumn is not! While I do have Halloween items at rock bottom prices in my handcrafts shop,





I still do have decorations for Thanksgiving and Autumn. It's not too late to decorate for the season!



Autumn Quilted Wall Hanging



Or how about a new apron for all of that Autumn baking and cooking?


This apron is reversible with a turkey fabric on the bib portion.

(Click on the picture to see more about this apron!)

5 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great items...I bet they'll sell well :)

Pamela Baker said...

Unfortunately, Oregon is just a little far for me, but sounds like you will have a great time. By the way, did you make the quilt on your Banner, it is beautiful!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

Yep! the quilt in my banner is my signature Breast Cancer quilt! I'm glad you like it! Thanks!

Splendid Little Stars said...

great items!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Great autumn items!