Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday Sketches!


I am so excited about something new that I found thru an blogger friend, Marlene. She was participating in Sunday Sketches, and did an awesome sketch of her aunt from a old photograph. Marlene's friend, Sophia, created this activity on her blog, BlueChairDiary. Sophia was so inspired by all the participation that she saw that she sketched out an official Sunday Sketches sidebar button. (I just added it to my sidebar.) If you would like to participate, check out her blog! Requirements are:


1) Take the "SS" button from the sidebar and place it on your blog.

2) Just grab whatever you love to draw/sketch with and have at it.

3) No themes or specific topics. Just whatever comes to mind.


Sunday Sketches are designed to keep one's creativity alive and flowing.


I love this! I seek inspiration wherever I can find it and this activity helps me spark creativity! Sophia posts the participants on her blog the following week. Come on--let's create sketches!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Linda, so happy you found the Sunday Sketches, it is fun to see what everyone does.

storybeader said...

I need a little creative juice like this. Right now I'm involved in "Ideas of Inspiration" but "Sunday Sketches" sounds like a definite opportunity to sit down and draw! Marking! {:-D

Splendid Little Stars said...

very cool idea!

Memories for Life said...

Can't wait to see your first sketch :)

Kathleen said...

Oh, this sounds like such a fun idea! I will have to check it out on the other side of some sleep =p I have enjoyed your sketches, Marlene!

Anonymous said...

Cool idea!!! maybe I will participate this event too.. :D