- Hand forged Utility scissors that I purchased in Amish country several years back--sharp!
- My workhorse for fabrics--and ONLY fabrics-- my 9" Fiskars Razor Edge
- 9" Pinking shears
- Utility scissors--I have several of these in various places around the house--use 'em for everything!
- Two small sewing basket pairs--one blue, one red handled, for snipping thread
- Curved end paper scissors for the grand kids
- and my prized pair of stork embroidery scissors--They belonged to my mother-in-law and were handed down to me! Yay!
Is this all, you say? Nope! I have other paper cutters, special scrap booking scissors, rotary cutters, etc. When fabric is your passion, a pair of scissors are your implement of choice!
What is your implement of choice?