Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Well, today is my birthday!  I can think of nothing else!  Not that there is anything planned in the way of a party, I will see all my family on the 4th.  And then we will party! (I have an exceptionally large family, since we are a blended family.  I had six children and my husband had four. We all get together on the 4th--it's tradition!)

Thought I would post an old picture of me.  This is me on my second wedding day 21 years ago.   I don't look quite the same, sort of grandMAish now, but oh well, that's life!  It's a good life!

9 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

The days and weeks and months tend to do that, don't they?!
For me, I think (and hope)the inside gets better and better.
So it's really all OK. Perhaps we should call it mellowing.
That's a lovely photograph! Congratulations on 21 years of marriage!

Splendid Little Stars said...

PS: That's a wonderful tradition!!

Jenny said...

happy birthday!!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday!

And what a beautiful photo.

Alexandra MacVean said...

You were beautiful then and still beautiful now! :) Happy Birthday!! Hugs

BeadedTail said...

Happy Birthday Linda! It's wonderful you'll be able to celebrate the holiday (and your birthday) with family!

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday Linda. That is a beautiful picture of you. I have missed my blog friends but I am back from the mountains at least for a while. Have a wonderful 4th.

weird amiga said...

Happy belated Birthday!
Thank you for coming by earlier...

tamdoll said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you!
I hope you had a great celebration.