Tuesday, June 7, 2011

STUCK!

Ever think that you just have nothing to say?  Everyone else has said it all!?  Well, that's how I feel right now.  Doesn't seem like my life is interesting enough to share, but I know that is not true.  I think it's the weather!  Up and down lately, doesn't know if it wants to still be spring or make up it's mind to be summer!   I feel like that!  I craft a little, read a little, watch TV some; just don't have direction or feel creative.  I need a challenge!!!  One that involves ephemera and supplies that I have already, since I recently became unemployed! 

So dear reader, I am enlisting your help.  Heard of any blog challenges that are really good?  Let me know in the comments, would ya?  Lookin' for inspiration!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I always like Mary at Green Paper's monthly challenge - she gives you the images to download and then you make something that includes all of them, plus whatever else you want. http://greenpaper.typepad.com/green/2011/06/reminders.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+greenpaperpackages+%28Green+Paper%29

storybeader said...

I'll keep my eyes open for a challenge. There's a sketchbook challenge on my blog, if you're interesting in drawing/photography/collage. {:-D

Saffron Road said...

Really happy that you are back. HUGS!

Memories for Life said...

I think we all go through ups and downs. I run out of things to talk about too :) And the weather can sure be a motivation killer! Good luck with finding some challenges :)

Linda E. Pruitt said...

Thanks blogger friends, for all your encouragement. Laurie, I am intrigued by the Green Paper challenge. I'm gonna try it!!

Splendid Little Stars said...

started with your more recent post, so I already know you did it!! YAY for you!