- finish commissioned mural and deliver
- finish aprons for wholesale order
- purchase yardage for new apron pocket material
- purchase sample fabric for anniversary apron trim
- finish hair bows for Spring shows
- prepare for Saturday show i.e pricing, packaging, & packing
- work on new art quilt for my new shop
|Rose base color with possibilities . . .|
As I pass thru my bedroom during daily activities, I glance at the combinations lying there (and maybe rearrange a few).
|without the lighter shade and adding bright pink & burgundy|
After a few passes, one may jump out at me, hitting my sensitivities for beauty.
Some may not. Those that don't, get put away, back in the stash. This may finally lead to my favorite choice. I have done this many times; but this time, my wall art piece is causing me angst! I just haven't found a "happy combination" yet!
What do you think!Keep the bright pink, or not? Well, I'll keep trying! And I will share the process as it goes along!
P.S. Linking up today with Create-with-Joy's Inspire Me Monday