Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shop Preparations

Preparations are marching right along and almost complete for my new shop,
Finished working on the new banner !  Looks presentable, I think!


I built it to NOT detract from the art presented in the shop.  I originally did a collage, much the same as my banner in my Creations shop, but I decided that it wasn't very interesting, nor was it artsy!  It will more about photography than anything; it was displayed on my empty shop for about a month, so I guess it served it's purpose, if anyone visited and wondered what I sell.


Shop is ready to open on Monday the 15th (I know tax day!)  I am excited to share my art work with the world. Initially the shop will carry my textile art, under the name of my art pseudonym, but eventually I might add my water color art prints, ACEO's and greeting cards.  Several of my readers have asked if I was going to sell my watercolor art. I still haven't decided about that--we will see!

First things first--shop open on Monday!  

By-the-way, I would love for you to like my facebook page , sign up for my newsletter (button in sidebar), or follow my art blog, Abigail's Attic.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Rose Clearfield said...

So excited for you! Everything looks great so far.

Laurie said...

Congratulations on your new shop!

Memories for Life said...

Your new shop looks great! And I love your handmade banner as well :)