Monday, May 27, 2013

Patriotic Napkins

Today is the Memorial Day holiday and rather than doing a memorial post, which I have done in the past,  I decided to just show you the patriotic version of my luncheon napkins done from last week's tutorial.

The fabric is a vintage style red, white and blue allover print that inspires patriotism with George Washington bust and a child Betsy Ross impersonator! And . . . of course Old Glory!





Hope you are having a great holiday! 

P.S. These are now available in my shop. Thanks!

Linking today with:
Inspire me Monday at create-with-joy.com

3 comments:

pasqueflower said...

Love your napkins! Purpose for any patriotic holiday. I am still in awe of your perfect mitered corners.

Rose Clearfield said...

Such a great patriotic set! I love the vintage feel.

Sarah Leonard said...

Lovely napkins and gorgeous fabric. So unusual (to me anyway!)

Thanks for linking up!

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity