Thursday, September 26, 2013

Busyness and Business

I have been so busy lately that I know that this blog is getting neglected!  I'm checking in today with pictures of what I have been up to and will not be able to check in again for another week, probably.  Some of our house guests have just left, my mother is still here visiting--hasn't been in this area for five years-- and I'm swamped with the final end of the year holiday apron orders for my wholesale buyer!  So here is a recap of my last week's activities:


Son, mother and hubby watching baseball 

Grandson, Indiana at bat




With Sister-in Laws at the Seattle Space Needle.     

 Visiting with family:
Daugher, granddaughter, daughter with mom and me
Now, I need to get to the sewing machine . . . . see ya next week!

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow - busy busy you! Love the pictures =) DD used to play softball - I remember those fun games. Wow - Spaceneedle! We were there during the World's Fair when it was built.

Rose Clearfield said...

I'm glad that you've had so much family time lately! It looks like you've been having fun. Good luck with the apron orders.

Memories for Life said...

Looks like you've been having lot of family fun! Have fun sewing as well :)

Eyelah said...

So nice that your mother came to visit and she's been around for a while. I think the max both my mother and I can handle it each other is 3 days. Perhaps when we are older will change.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Looks like you've been having some wonderful family time lately, precious time.