Sunday, September 13, 2009

Can't guess?

I see that several of my friends and fellow bloggers have made guesses to my "What Flavor Am I?" contest. Although none were correct, one was quite interesting to me, the one from Tulips Talking. Shall I give you another hint? I think I shall.


As one commenter noticed,

Sweet and tangy is true.

I can be a bit of a sour at times,

all-the-while to my friends true blue.

Although I'm asking for a flavor,

there is a color that is a clue!


Win the bracelet!
Add your guess to this post or the previous blog entry. I will announce the winner on Wednesday!

7 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Okay, this time I'll guess blueberry. Hope I'm closer than before!

Unknown said...

ACK! I was going to say blueberry! BeadedTail beat me to it, lol!!

Unknown said...

Lime? Lol, I should probably just give up :)

Anonymous said...

Thought I might catch your attention with my first guess...though I did hope it was the riddles answer... :o)

Blueberry appears to be the answer. Since thats been taken, how about a sweet tart candy?

mysie said...

How about... blue raspberry!! :)

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Blueberry? Hmmm...maybe!

Pamela Baker said...

I am thinking "Lemon Ice"(Sherbert) best thing on a hot hot day!