Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Sale











I just love patchwork! I love country style. It's so homey and comfortable. I'm not much for the new minimalist styling for homes, it seem just so cold! So I created this lovely patchwork tablecloth and matching towel set. I imagined a bed and breakfast guest room with this cloth on a side table with the fluffy guest towels just lying ready for a special guest! I had loads of fun making them! They are both on sale, as they are included in my birthday sale!
Huge 'It's my Birthday' Sale thru the Weekend! 25% OFF everything!

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

My parents just brought me my old baby blanket...which is a gorgeous handmade patch quilt! Your table cloth reminds me of it :)

Erika said...

I hope you had a great birthday!

And I like the image of the tablecloth and towels for a B&B.