Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ID Badge Holders







Some time ago, I made some beautiful ID badge holders. I don't think that I ever shared them with you wonderful blog readers. I had purchased some larger beads from an Etsy seller, and decided to make something different, than what I had normally been making. I settled on long beaded badge holders for those who must wear them everyday at work. They can double as jewelry, since they are not the traditional webbing type holder. You can see them in my shop in this section http://www.etsy.com/shop/PruittDesign?section_id=6990174 If you have a special request for a color, I would happily make a custom order. Also, right now, during my summer sale, I will refund 20% of the purchase price thru Paypal. This is a great deal for you working gals!!!

No comments: