Monday, November 1, 2010

Pirates Afoot!

O'hoy thar, matey!

















Me blogger mates have asked for pictures of our Pirate Party at our church! My camera is still broken--arrrgh! But several other shipmates took pictures. Pictures are not that clear, but I think you can get the idea. (Another mate is a pretty good photographer, maybe I can get show some of her pictures later!)





Shiver me timbers, thar be the "crew" above and my hubby on the left.






My daughter, Elaine, the Family pastor and the "Captain" of the event! Another with the crew members of the church staff.










Then thar was my other daughter and her family. She's a wonderful seamstress -- HerApronStrings on Etsy. They are wearing the costumes that she designed. She said she was the "dread pirate Roberts." Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

Splendid Little Stars said...

That is cool! It looks like so much fun! I want to have/go to a pirate party. I love the costumes! Thanks for showing us!