Friday, February 17, 2012

Start of Organization


The organization of my "studio" space, which I have mentioned before is just the end of my bedroom, starts with this bulletin board.  It is hung over my bedside table.   It's the first thing that I see when I awake or get ready for bed.  It's easy to pin up ideas of the day.  I keep my reading books on the table along with a tablet for writing and of course, my eyeglasses, and a few quilt magazines.  But the basis of my organization starts with this bulletin board.  I have a list of my current orders, and hang my shopping  list there.  At other times, I pin hand drawn ideas to pursue later--so I won't forget my ideas; and most of the time, I hang pictures from magazines that inspire me.   I haven't learned, nor tried, to use pinerest yet, so my bulletin board will have to do!  

Oh . . . and the decoration at the top of the board?  I made it years ago and just like the look of it.

Oh, oh . . .and I linked up with Erika's  Friday 'Embrace Inspiration Workshop' over at Artful Rising blog.

Where does your inspiration and organization start?

2 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Your bulletin board is a great idea. I like having an area like that to hold ideas.

Erika said...

A bulletin board is a great idea for inspiration. I made one that I covered in fabric and ribbon:)

Erika
It's a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising.