Saturday, April 18, 2009

Book Review

If you will notice, in the right hand column, I have recommended a book, and today I am adding another one to the list. There are loads of books available on every project for crafting, sewing, quilting etc. most of which are a little disappointing when you get them home! When I find one that I want to refer to over and over, I will recommend it.

Contemporary Quilting, by Cindy Walter and Stevii Graves is one such book! It's colorful, innovative, instructional and just plain fun! It is divided into three sections: The Evolution of Contemporary Quilting; The Projects; The Gallery. You'll love some of the projects, and the gallery has some awesome award winning quilts! It provides a heavy dose of inspiration, if for nothing else than color combinations! I highly recommend it!

No comments: