Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring!!!!!




I waited and waited for spring to get here! Spring in Oregon is usually gorgeous as we have loads of crocuses, hyacinths, daffodils, tulips, and flowering trees of all kinds! And because it rains so much, everything is really GREEN! It's hard to stay at the sewing machine when it's so beautiful outside. I think I will GO OUTSIDE and take some pictures!!!! In the process, I'm sure I will get a heavy dose of inspiration!!!! Meanwhile enjoy a few of last year's flowers!!

Also, please check out my spring treasury at this site:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=52536
It will only be good thru Thursday the 16th at 3 p.m.  Check it out!!!!

3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

beautiful flowers! I love Spring!

Suzanne Hoselton said...

You need to come over and take some pictures of my blooms! They're still very pretty!

Linda said...

As soon as I get a "ride"!!