Monday, April 6, 2009

My Good Friend! I have a simple zig zag machine that is my faithful friend. It sits ready and waiting till I am ready for the day's project! I don't have to clean up after it, or feed it, or ask it not to bark!! It just needs a little dusting and a bit of oil, occasionally. Sure, I'd like to have a more elaborate machine, but for now, simple is just fine.

My second best friend is my Ott-Lite! My projects are well lit when I sew, and I could not do without it!!! It's a pale pink; that works well with my Breast Cancer theme quilts and projects. The Model is T59112. I highly recommend it. It's well worth the money! (Although, this one was a gift!)

Well, back to my friends . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Suzanne Hoselton said...

Very nice friends... I have one myself, a nice simple sewing machine. And your welcome for the Ott-lite!