Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Gardening



Haven't posted in quite a few days! I've been busy with my family! Which is a nice thing! I have four daughters in this area and three of them had projects to be done this past few days! My oldest granddaughter was moving back home from college, so we cleaned out a space in the garage for her things. I also dead-headed a rose bush. Then another daughter needed a cabinet skirt. She provided the material, I provided the labor! And lastly, I helped with the yard work and gardening with my youngest daughter and her family! I have a few pictures of our gardening adventure from start to finish! It's keeping us busy this summer! (Need a garden apron? Check out my garden apron in my shop!)

Family is great! It is wonderful to work together, get along well, and have accomplishments together! Plus the garden bounty is a wonderful reward! It will supply our family and my daughter's. But . . . today they are all celebrating Father's day at various places, so today I'm going to enjoy some accomplishments on my own--back to crafting!!!

6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

That is wonderful that you've gotten to spend so much time with your family :)
And your garden apron is super cute :)

Desia said...

What wonderful excuse for not blogging--spending time with family. Nothing like.

Patti said...

How wonderful to spend such quality time with your family. And it looks like some good eating too!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Looks like fun :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to have my own garden too.. I think gardening with family is fun...

Splendid Little Stars said...

How wonderful to spend time with family and to be able to cherish those memories.