Wednesday, June 3, 2009

John Deere Tractors for little girls!


Recently my etsybloggers team honored me with passing my information along the blogisphere, and visiting my shop and treasuries. I really appreciate everyone's participation and generous comments! I thought I would pass along the favor to a new etsy shop owner who has some adorable jumpers for little girls. The one that caught my eye was one with rickrack and John Deere Tractors. When I lived in Missouri and in Texas, in rural areas, John Deere collectibles were the rage! When I saw this little dress, I was amused and said, "Ahhhh." Take time to visit this shop if you have little girls! This charming dress would also be delightful as a jumper over leggings and with a blouse or turtleneck.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for doing that. I know exactly what you mean about John Deere in Texas. LOL it is a natural for sure.

Again, thank you. I am new to selling handmades and I appreciate the boost.

--Joyce at JLilyHandmade