Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seasonal Color!

Orange, pumpkin, tangerine--all colors of the season! I picked a few Etsy items that I love. I hope you like them too!

First--a quilt with tangerine, perfect comfort for the imminent cold weather!

See QuiltLover Etsy shop for more!

Beautiful little tangerine booties for a newborn

by 99Lollipop

This hand dyed and hand painted scarf makes you is ready for the season:

by luv2silkpaint




And this lovely little brooch for a touch of seasonal color!


by PaperFish

I'm sure that each of these Etsy sellers would love to have you visit their shop!

6 comments:

New Adventure said...

Fall is my favorite season of the year. Thank you very much for choosing my Pacman Quilt.

Splendid Little Stars said...

WhAt lovely Fall items! The quilt is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. Love those absolutely adorable teenie booties/shoes.

Memories for Life said...

Great finds...that quilt is gorgeous!!!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love the quilt at the top!

Julia said...

Wow! I love quilt lovers quilt! Absolutely gorgeous. I want it!