Monday, October 5, 2009

Seasonal Paper Bag Art

Back in the spring, I did a tutorial on my original paper bag art. Or sometimes I call it "cubicle art" or "Bottom Drawer Decorations." I have had so much fun using my scraps and paint and anything else that I have to make these little creations. So I want to show you a few of them! (Several styles available in my shop [click on the pictures] or make your own with the tutorial.)


Great for the OFFICE CUBICLE
or your home!
Simple! Fun! Original!

If you are like me, you spend a lot of time at work in your cubicle! When it comes to Christmas or other holidays, some of us can decorate at work and some aren't allowed. One job that I worked, wouldn't let us have elaborate decorations, and I miss the decorations, so I created my simple paper bag art to hang on my cubical backboard; simple and unobtrusive, but fun! These store well, lying flat in the bottom of your office drawer for use when the season is right! Get one for every season, for what I call, your "bottom drawer" collection! Wonderful SIMPLE decorations for all the time you spend at work and for the 'kid' in you!



This one says: "Pumpkin Daze" and is hand decorated with a fabric Scarecrow in a patchwork pumpkin patch. There are cute crows in the scene on a green gingham background. Hand painted with acrylic paint. A natural raffia bow adorns the top of the bag and creates the hanger. Each piece measures 5" X 9" (plus the hanger length.)


P.S. Kids (and teachers) will also love these!

7 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

These are very cute!

Memories for Life said...

What a great idea...so cute!

storybeader said...

great idea! A bag for all seasons! {:-D

Anonymous said...

And when necessary, it would look really awesome over your head!

Erika said...

These are really cute. I will have to try this with my daughter which means my son will want to join in---but the mess will be worth it.

Thanks for the ideas.

Judy Nolan said...

So cute! And what a great way to use up supplies.

Splendid Little Stars said...

That's so creative, Linda!