Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Week - Part 3






The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Saint Nick would soon be there. It's Christmas Eve and he'll be here soon enough!


The five stockings are in the living room for my daughter's family and the other two are my husband's and mine, in our "studio apartment". The angel tea light bell chime is a tradition that I brought from my aunt. I loved it as a child and still love the tinkling sounds that it makes. We'll light it on Christmas Eve evening, late. I love candle light for Christmas Eve!




Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you too..

Splendid Little Stars said...

I think I love Christmas lights the best, be it candlelight or stands of electric lights.
wishing you a joyous and blessed Christmas, Linda!

Joy said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Memories for Life said...

Those stockings are beautiful! Are they handmade?
Have a very Merry Christmas!