Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Banner HOW-TO




Make yourself a holiday banner like mine! See my previous tutorial about Paper Bag Art for the basics! http://pruitthandcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-break-with-paper-bag-art.html

Although this was a Spring theme, it can be adapted to make a Christmas banner. Mine uses a Christmas fabric, that I cut up. I put them on the bags and added comments with puffy paint. Then I hot glued them to seam binding, tied a loop in each end of the seam binding and hung it from the finials on my curtain! Now I'm festive! You can be too! Try it! If you don't have the time, I have one available in my shop! And it is on sale!

2 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

This is just adorable! I'm going to have to try your yummy pears also...and your Tvuhanksgiving looked like lots of fun...38 people, WOW!!!!
=D Paulette

Memories for Life said...

How cute...what a great idea :)