Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Fab Miss B




Do you love the Goodwill shops? Thrift shops? Second-Hand stores? Then you will love this Etsy seller, who also loves to "ransack thrift shops"--by her own admission! She also loves to travel, write, paint, bake, read, drink champagne and make beautiful things to use and enjoy. And make Beautiful things she does!



Meet Miss B in her own words: "Bonjour! I'm Becky and I'm so happy to meet you.My funny last name “Kazana” is a Swahili word which means “to make a home”. My husband and I fell in love with this philosophy during our travels in Africa, and decided to adopt Kazana as our last name. It reminds us that our home is not a physical place, but our life together.In the last three years, our travels have taken us through Africa, Europe, China, and all over the United States. We have recently moved to The Big Island in Hawaii where we are enjoying the endless summer denied us growing up in Minnesota!"
She has two etsy shops: thefabmissb's shop and beckykazana's shop. Enjoy the sampling of her work, a few of my favs since I love to sew!

1 comment:

Memories for Life said...

I love the story of her name :) And of course all her Fab items!!!