Wednesday, December 9, 2009

End of My Craft Show Season


Recently I did three craft shows/bazaars! Three in two weeks! Well, needless to say, I was exhausted! . . . . . and . . . . . I have recovered with some rest. I won't go into a major recap--I already did a critique of the first show in a previous post.
(That post had a comment from someone wanting to see the booth.)

My daughter, Suzanne, had the booth right next to me; she sells vintage style aprons on Etsy.



I did enjoy meeting new folks, both vendors and customers. Well, season's over, so on to the big Holiday sale in my Etsy shop . . . . . . .

9 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Your booth looks great :) And so do your daughter's aprons!!!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Congrats on surviving the three bazaars! :D

TiLT said...

so now you get rest right? :p Well, from shows anyway.
The displays look good....love your daughter's aprons...don't think I've seen them before :)

Patti said...

Everything looks great and you're to be commended for the craft show marathon!!

Annette said...

You deserve a rest! Your booth looks great...just the kind I would stop and look at! Your daughter's aprons are gorgeous!

Handmade in Israel said...

You both have lovely work and the stand looks great! Enjoy the holidays now and take a break!

Anonymous said...

Do you think they appropriatley named them "bazzars"?

Very nice booth, how were your sales, was it worth all the bazzarness?

Off to check out the aprons, I've been wanting one for some reason. Maybe a feeling w/my former Cape Cod family heritage & Nanna.

Very Verdant said...

Wow, three shows in two weeks! you deserve to sit down and listen to the chestnuts roasting on an open fire while somone else does all the roasting. Enjoy your well earned Christmas break.

Erika said...

Very pretty and the aprons are nice, too!
I like the table covering for your booth--did you make it?