Friday, January 14, 2011

I have decided!

If you read my previous post on my business Goals for 2011, I posed a few questions to myself about the future.  So . . . I have decided, in part, what I want to do.  The 'decided part' is to start a new blog with an emphasis on writing, not handcrafting.  I love writing, and don't do enough of it. 

So, My new blog is called Abigail's Attic.  Here's my first post about my best friends!  Although the URL address for Abigail's Attic was already taken, you can find me at  http://atticreflections.blogspot.com/

I hope you will want to join me on this little journey!  I will be moving my river of stones posts to this site and, very soon, will be moving my Abby's story posts there too!  Yes, I will be finishing the story, for those of you who were following it last year. Yay!

Ambitious!  Maybe, but it will be fun!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, it's great to be focused :-)
I'm off right now to have a read

Kathleen said...

Fun! Off to check out your new blog =)

Unknown said...

Have fun with it! You seems to have a knack for writing :)

Marlene said...

I was enjoying the stories about Abigail and look forward to reading more. Off to read and mark the new blog. Good luck with your goals.

Memories for Life said...

I always love your Abby posts...off to read :)

storybeader said...

oh, you're so brave. I love writing too, but I'm more research oriented... {:-D

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh good for you!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Make sure you share those posts with the bloggers :) I love reading other people's work! I have a writing blog (mostly book reviews, but some of my writing) at ajedismusings.blogspot.com