Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend Crafting Projects


On Friday, I was able to purchase a new camera!  Mine was broken back in June and I've been borrowing to just keep my shop listings current.  I wanted to share with you some of the projects that I finished this weekend, and a few that I had not yet taken pictures of.   Some of these are already listed , some will be listed in the next few days.  I love making fun pillows like these, they are all unique.  I also worked on a patchwork table cloth, but I am not finished with it yet.  




How was your weekend, profitable in the crafting department? 

4 comments:

Lynn said...

The pillows are wonderful!

We did a lot of work around the place but nothing that makes money. lol

Splendid Little Stars said...

Oh, so pretty! My weekend was great, thank you, but no crafting was done. My husband and I went away to a B&B with 11 other couples for a weekend of wine and food. It was fun!
I'm getting ready to work on crafty projects now. gathering yarn, needles, and instructions to make some fingerless gloves. This will be a challenge, but I have a talented friend to help me. I'm taking a jewelry wire class on Wednesdays.

Memories for Life said...

Those are great...love that first pillow :)

storybeader said...

love the pillows, and the photos are great! Like I said before, the little neck ones are adorable! {:-D