Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cannon Beach Trip

Recently, hubby and I spent a few days at the beach on the Oregon coast.  We had the most awesome restful time taking loads of pictures and just relaxing.  One day we just leaned up against a big log for some recreational reading to the sound of the surf and the seagulls.


We sat on the beach and took in the sights and sounds on a crisp sunshiny day in January--an odd thing for January!  I thought you might like to enjoy the trip with us.  These are just a few pictures, as we took dozens and dozens of pictures!

Viewpoint in Ecola State Park


This guy was guarding his "catch"!


Sea foam



I'll leave you with the flavor and feel of our stroll down the beach . . . .


 . . . oops, sorry,  use your imagination as to the "flavor" and "feel" part!

9 comments:

Rose Clearfield said...

So jealous! It's wonderful to visit the beach any time of year, but it's such a special treat in the winter.

Natashalh said...

So pretty! I live near the beach and it's been warm recently. I've been tempted to head to the beach, myself!

BeadedTail said...

Great photos of your time at the coast! I love it over there! Wish the sun would come back!

Splendid Little Stars said...

LOVE! LOVE!
I've been to these gorgeous places!
how wonderfully you've captured them!
lovely photo of you and your hubby!

Judy Nolan said...

The two of you look like you're relaxed and happy. I'm so glad you got to vacation here.

Memories for Life said...

What great photos...looks like a great trip!
And I'm glad you were able to borrow a camera to get these great shots :)

Duni said...

It looks so beautiful...so much space! One day I'd like to visit :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Looks like an amazing trip!

AntiquityTravelers said...

so glad you posted these pics of Cannon Beach! makes me homesick; I just love that view!!!