Monday, January 28, 2013

Winter Decorations

I know that we usually decorate for Christmas, then endure winter, until we start yearning for Spring!  But winter is an awesomely beautiful time if you just look for the beauty.  Several of my blogger friends have done  posts with gorgeous photos of winter scenes!  (Better to be looking at the pictures than be out in the freezing cold, tee hee!) Anyway, I decided to encourage you to decorate for the winter season--just a little something to remind you daily that winter can be awesome, not just cold! something to remind you to get outside and take pictures!  Here's my simple snowflake decorated window:






Look wintry enough?  

3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Snowflakes (both real and created) are so beautiful! I do enjoy viewing them from inside though :)

Rose Clearfield said...

I don't usually decorate for winter outside of Christmas, but it's a fun idea! Your snowflakes are very cheerful.

Splendid Little Stars said...

I have a few snowflake decorations around, too.