Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Finds in Pink and Yellow

I have been looking at color combinations that I don't normally use, and came across one today that I love!  I was looking to see what a supplier had new to offer and I ran across these, that I love:

Dangle Charm Drop by bountyofbeads

So here are some more items from Etsy shops with the same color combination--fuchsia & lemon!


Pink Lemonade Chocolate cookies by SweetToothSweetie


Cosmos Photo by AmyTylerPhotography

Amy has several other photos in her shop with this color combination!  Hope you will visit!


Scallop Bunting by RedElephantCreative

Quill card by PaperDaisyCardDesign


Crochet Flowers by AnnieDesign

Lovely!  Ya think that I may be secretly yearning for Spring, already?????

And . . .
It inspired me to do a quilt block! Inspiration comes from many places . . . . .so, make sure to


come back next week and see what I do with this block!  

6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

What a cheerful color combo. Reminds me of spring :)

AntiquityTravelers said...

Great collection! love those beads up on top - luminescent colors!

Anonymous said...

Stunning color combination! And that's a really beautiful quilt block. Pillow?

Rose Clearfield said...

It's extremely rare for me to use this color combination, too, but I may get inspired now!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Love the charms & crochet flowers! Glad you came to visit and take the Downton Abbey quiz. I ended up as Isobel Crawley! LOL!
Ruth

Splendid Little Stars said...

truly inspiring! I love the color combinations!
mmm...maybe I'll dye something in these colors!