Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Celebration!

It was three years ago in November, that I started my experience on Etsy!  I started with the jewelry that I had been making while hubby studied evenings for his bachelors degree.  I wanted to not bother him, and I wanted to keep busy with something creative, so I started making jewelry.  When I got enough of it for myself -- and everyone in the family too if they wanted it!--I decided to sell it.  My daughter-in-laws told me about Etsy and so that was it!  Three shops later, the rest is history! 

November is also two of my lovely daughter's birthday's --one on the 4th and one on the 8th! 

So, I have decided to . . . . .
CELEBRATE¤¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ . . .
 
by running a daily special in my Design Shop each day for the first eight days of November.  The sale item will be 1/2 OFF and will be offered on a first come first serve basis!  When it's gone, it's gone for the day!
If you want to follow me on twitter,
http://twitter.com/thepinkgrammy
I will tweet the daily item in the very early morning (between midnight and 6 AM) to let you know what is new!  Should be fun! --(Also, the daily item will appear in the featured section at the top of the page for ONE DAY ONLY!) 

So join the fun--if only to see what is happenin'. 

Here's the item for the first day of November--Novermber 1st ONLY:


Necklace and Earrings set for Autumn

You have any birthdays in November that you are celebrating?   

9 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Happy Etsy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your daughters! :)

My daughter's birthday is on November 25th and she'll turn 25! Wow... Time goes quickly! We'll also celebrate my brother's birthday on the 30th! :)

AWJ said...

Good luck with your sales, and happy birthday to your daughters! Nope, no November birthdays around here.

pasqueflower said...

Congratulations on your 3-year anniversary!

All of my kids-in-law have birthdays the first week in November along with my brother-in-law. My brother and former biking buddy (she moved to TX), Linda, also have birthdays on November.

Anonymous said...

Yes there are several birthdays in our family at the end of Oct beginning of Nov. How cool that you've combined birthdays with your shop anniversary!

Great sale idea!

Erika said...

Happy Etsy Anniversary!

My daughter will be turning 5 this month! It goes by so quickly.

Erika
It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising

Judy Nolan said...

Happy Etsyversary, Linda! I got into selling pretty much the same way you did. You can only make and keep or give away so much! I think folks will have fun with your celebration, too.

Memories for Life said...

My dad's birthday is also on the 4th :)
Great idea for a sale!

Rose Clearfield said...

Happy Etsy anniversary! My 3rd one was yesterday! I hope that you get some sales with your promotion.

My brother and father-in-law both have birthdays this month.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Happy 3rd Etsyversary!
I just realized it'll be 3 years for me on November 12th. How time flies! I didn't list right away, not till sometime in December.

Happy Birthday to your two daughters! My brother's birthday is November 26.