Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pink Experiences of the Week

Don't ya just love PINK? 
I met a lady, last weekend, that didn't like pink. She wanted a pair of earrings that I made, but she didn't want the pink bead that was on the top of the design. So . . . I re-did them for her with a little green bead.  Point being . . . . I do custom work. 

At the same craft show I had people ask if I had a particular item in "------- color". . .  or . . . "Do you have anything with flamingo pink fabric, I have a friend who loves flamingos." Of course, I didn't.

Then, my little granddaughter, LaRaya, wanted a dress in this pink fabric when I had already started sewing her dress in another fabric!


And my oldest Granddaughter made a face at the game, when . . . .#@!!##%@ . . .but her pink sweatshirt really looks cool!

I couldn't resist sharing this funny picture with you.  Of course, my GD will kill me!!!  Oh well.  We all have desires, preferences and choices.  We all have experiences, but I just thought I would share a few of this week's experiences in Pink! :-)
This is for Pink Saturday!
Don't forget to visit Pink Saturday on Beverly's blog and view some of the other submissions! Thanks!


7 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ah, used to get "if it was only a different color...size...material.." etc etc allll the time. Too bad we aren't mind readers before the fact LOL. Love your pink stories ...

tracy said...

The fabric is very nice...Your granddaughter looks nice too, but I agree, she may not be to happy with the cutiezzz face you caught her making...Happy Pink Saturday:)
Blessings
Grace

Megan Petersen said...

Pink is the color of one of my favorite things: the Barbie doll.

Pink is wonderful.

We are in agreement.

Memories for Life said...

I didn't like pink until my 20s...and now it's my favorite color :)
Your GD will love that photo...LOL!

Rose Clearfield said...

Fun post! The picture of your granddaughter at the same cracked me up.

I always get questions about items in certain colors at craft shows. I ended up getting a custom order out of one inquiry yesterday and have made sales from sharing multiple items in different palettes so it can be worth taking the time with the questions.

Crystal said...

It's always the way, you have something and there is always something they want to change. As for Pink, well, I've never really liked pink that much, but red, that is another story entirely! ;-)

Erika said...

That is so funny. Wonder what your GD will say when she sees this post:)

Erika
It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising