Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfulness

More than anything, today, Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful to God for life, health, and family.  These verses in the Psalms express my heart on this day:


A psalm of David.


Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.


Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.


Know that the Lord is God.


It is he who made us, and we are his;  we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.



Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;


give thanks to him and praise his name.




 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;

 His faithfulness continues through all generations.

Ps 100  NIV



5 comments:

Rose Clearfield said...

Awesome message for today! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kathleen said...

Oh, Thank you! What a beautiful way to end my Thanksgiving Day!

Linda B said...

That's one of my favorite psalms, it was a good day.

Memories for Life said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)
It's nice ot have a day to set aside and be extra thankful :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

beautiful photos and lovely quotes! I've been reading a Psalm a night.