Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 and Pink Saturday!

It's turned off cold already in the middle of Autumn and . . .  I remember Spring . . . especially since it is PINK Saturday!!!!  **Smile**  Thought you might like to "see" Spring!  hee!  hee!


These were growing in my daughter-in-law's yard.  And I love the pink watering can, don't you!  I just love gardening!!!!

Also . . . . DAY 5 . . . . . Remember, I am


CELEBRATING! ¤¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•`¤~♥ . . . my November birthdays and my Etsy anniversary!

by running a daily special in my Design Shop each day for the first eight days of November. The sale item will be 1/2 OFF and will be offered on a first come first serve basis! When it's gone, it's gone!

November 5th DAILY SPECIAL:

Nov 5th Special - Elaine Necklace

If you want to follow me on twitter,
http://twitter.com/thepinkgrammy

I will tweet the daily item in the very early morning (between midnight and 6 AM) to let you know what is new! I'll also tweet it during the day a couple of times. Should be fun! --(Also, the daily item will appear in the featured section at the top of the page for ONE DAY ONLY!)

Don't forget to visit Pink Saturday on Beverly's blog and view some of the other submissions! Thanks!

5 comments:

FabricFascination said...

Happy Etsyversary!

Rose Clearfield said...

The pink watering can is really sweet! I hope that your show goes well today.

Memories for Life said...

I'll take Spring pictures all year long :)
Good luck at your show today!

Chubskulit Rose said...

So beautiful!

Pink hat, have a great weekend!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful flowers! Just what I needed to warm up this brrrrr cold day!