Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 Daily Special

It's Sunday and I am going to take the short route, just telling you about the Day 6 special in my design shop. 

Sunday, November 6th, Daily Special is a truly original set of earrings: One-of-a-Kind!  Jasper rounds, cat's eye rounds and Swarvoski bicones are offset with brass findings and steel earwires!!  Unique!!






Remember . . . these are 1/2 OFF Today ONLY.  Celebrating my Etsy Anniversary and my daughters' birthdays!  Also two of my DILs have birthdays in November too!  Last evening we went out to celebrate with the family girls--eight of us--celebrating with three of them:


D, D, DIL
I am blessed with a wonderful family!  Do you have an awesome family????  

3 comments:

Splendid Little Stars said...

Happy Birthday to all your girls!

Rose Clearfield said...

It's awesome to get to celebrate birthdays with family. My father-in-law and brothers have birthdays this month, too.

Erika said...

Have fun with all of the celebrations!

Erika
It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising