Friday, December 14, 2012

30 Days of Christmas Linky

Last week I had two people leave their link with their Christmas ideas!   I perused their shops and found some things that I just love.

From Edi at Memories for Life I found a photo book that is just right for the season! And it's ready-to-ship!

 wood photo book from memoriesforlife 

Then, Deb from Storybeader has some handmade journals.  I have one that she's made, and I know they are awesome! I love mine!  Hop on over and see what she has to offer!

Maroon Art Journal by storybeader

So what awesomeness have you been up to on your blog this week?   Link here and let us see your Christmas ideas, decorating, recipes or shopping finds (oops, I guess you wouldn't want to show that BEFORE Christmas?)  Anyway, link up, share and visit some of the other participants!  Most of all, Enjoy!


3 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Thank you so much for sharing my photo album!

Splendid Little Stars said...

I love this linky idea and now I finally have something to link!
I've been decorating with snowmen (and women).

storybeader said...

hope you don't mind me adding a little Jewish cheer to your Christmas series. I'm not real religious, but I like to light the moneorah, to keep with the holiday spirit! {:-D