Friday, December 28, 2012

BBA Secret Santa Reveal

My favorite Etsy team, the Blogging Business Artisans, had a Secret Santa event and look what I got! My secret Santa was Jamie of Poppy Hill Creations!  My gift arrived in this lovely wrapping and I loved the tag.  If you look closely at the picture you will see a glittery snowflake--that's the tag with Jamie's greeting on the back!  Love it!


What was in it?  Paper products!  What a surprise from a fellow Etsian that loves paper!  Yay!





 Even though I am a blogger, I love paper and love writing hand written notes to my friends.  Thanks, Jamie; It will be well used!

6 comments:

AntiquityTravelers said...

Beautiful gift! enjoy!

Unknown said...

You are so welcome!! I'm so happy that you loved them :D

Rose Clearfield said...

Congrats! Our team is so awesome.

pasqueflower said...

What a beautiful gift -- and the tag is a work of art in itself!! Loved the Secret Santa exchange.

Splendid Little Stars said...

What beautiful wrapping!
a lovely, thoughtful gift!

storybeader said...

cute tag! It matches the wrapping paper so well. And I love the little paper notebooks! {:-D