Saturday, December 1, 2012

Table Decoration Quick!

30 days of Christmas Fun! 

Need a table centerpiece quickly?
Got a big bowl?
Got Christmas bulbs?  


I put some jingly bells around the base of mine, but you could use pine greenery or pine-cones,  smaller bulbs or colorful Christmas figurines.  I happen to like the subdued look.  Use  what you have and your imagination to come up with an awesome centerpiece.

Linked up today with Pink Saturday.  Please visit and see what others are up to!  Thanks!

9 comments:

Memories for Life said...

That's a great idea! Maybe if I don't get my tree put up, I can still get out the ornaments :)

storybeader said...

great idea. I was thinking exactly what Edi said; I know we'll have extra round ornaments! {:-D

Ann said...

Such a pretty thing to do. Lovely ornaments.
Ann

LV said...

I prefer the more simple decorations like we used to have. Some of them not are just to fancy.

Michele said...

i don't know why i love seeing those ball ornaments in a glass bowl, it is just so pretty! happy pink saturday! xo

Annesphamily said...

I have sooooo many trifle bowls, footed serving dishes, and lots ofo other Princess House goodies to decorate! I like to toss nonbreakable ornaments into my tall vases and sometime add seasonal fruit and flowers too! Thanks for your pretty share.

paintedlady89 said...

Hi,
Thank you so much for the visit. I am so glad you could visit.
Please recreate the urn! I would love to see it!
Thank you for sharing your quick centerpiece.
Hugs,
Gigi

Melissa said...

Oh Linda this is such a sweet idea! I do in fact have tons of these baubles that I just can't bear to part with...I'm for real going to do this over the holidays! thanks for the idea!

Splendid Little Stars said...

very pretty bulbs! a great festive idea!