Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Finds for Christmas

Time for Friday Finds, but first an idea for decorating:

hang your hat!
How about hanging up your Santa Hat somewhere in your room, instead of keeping it in a box until you need it for a party or costume!?  It provides a little intrigue and whimsy!   And you will smile when you see it!

Last Friday I provided a linky for your Christmas ideas.  (There will be another at the end of this post--please link with your own Christmas ideas). Today I have picked some of my favorite Christmas ornies from last weeks links.

Cat ornament from memoriesforlifesb

Vintage ornaments by HoundDogDigs

  Let's share the fun!
(P.S. I have linked to randomcreativeart's Friday Features link today.  Visit for more links!)


Today is the day to link up with your Christmas ideas!

1.  Link up with one of your specific blog posts with your Christmas recipe, decoration idea, or craft idea.  We want to see and share!

2.  Please leave a comment for me, and comment on other blogs that have linked up here--This is a sharing thing!

3.  I will feature my favorite links next Friday and have another linky party!  

4.  Grab my button (on the sidebar), add it to your blog to share and expand the fun! Thanks!


4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Thanks so much for featuring my kitty ornament :) These have done really well this year along with the dog bones!
I love the idea of hanging out the Santa hat for decoration :)

Rose Clearfield said...

Fun Christmas decor idea, and I love your Christmas picks, too!

Splendid Little Stars said...

I have a Santa hat that I put out, too!

storybeader said...

Been really enjoying all the Christmas decorations. I added my link, from last Saturday! {:-D