Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tangled Lights?


It's time to trim the tree and, guess what, all your lights are tangled!  Sound familiar?  

Here's an idea.  I use an old magazine or a newspaper.  I fold it in half and then wind the lights around and around it.   


Then, I tuck each end of the string in the center at each end of the magazine/newspaper.  



This way you can always find the end of the string and unwind it easily!   Happy decorating!

P.S.  Don't forget to grab the button on my sidebar!!


See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Memories for Life said...

That's a really good idea! You're creative in so many ways Linda!

Crystal said...

Great idea! I usually wrap my light strings on a strip of cardboard, now if I could only figure out how find that one burned out bulb...LOL

Rose Clearfield said...

I love this idea! Thanks for the great tip. I'll have to keep it in mind when we're taking down our lights this year.

Splendid Little Stars said...

great idea!